WebHosting Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I think MapleStory actually need some change
Mmoak2018

[*] posted on 16-5-2018 at 09:01
I think MapleStory actually need some change

That's why I believe we're lacking a great deal in balanced variations for solo and celebration drama. Nowadays if you just have enough harm it, and if you don't you call up one of your friends or forget about it. Boss rewards today are pathetic in comparison to the marketplace. In terms of view, I feel are essential. Playing around with older and releasing fresh content is something that needs to be worked on Cheap Maplestory Mesos, just look how much the sport has changed within the years of development. When there was "no change" within the previous 11 years, describe how Pre-BB and Post-BB would be the same.

With the manner MapleStory is at this time, lots of men and women are stuck in many sorts of places for a lot of distinct reasons. There are bugs, dead content, or nearly impossible feats.Bugs get into spots all the time and requires reports and etc.. Sure there should be of bugs being looked into, but there is not anything else we could argue about that. In terms of renewing content it requires, "Tips, Feedback, and Impressions". Or a material tracker/tally to see if anybody is using it. Either that or it will become useless chunks from the game and gets eliminated or sits there for the rest of its days.

New content, no way to avoid this unless it's being postponed because of some reason. In terms of power-creep, I think it's crucial for a game to continue to advance or else we'll be needing some people doing the same thing weekly, or attaining the very same objectives. Root Abyss was released in GMS on January 15th, 2013 and Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum (Gollux) on October 2013. Sweetwater and Absolab does not beat the CRA+Tyrant+Gollux Combo under ordinary conditions. We have people doing a 2-3 year old articles for end game gear, we've got people grinding from it, the marketplace reflects this also.

Before anyone mentions Tyrants, I believe the Cape, Belt, and Shoes came out in 2012 with Tempest. Tyrant Gloves came about August 2014 at Mark of Honor Hieizan Temple (Kritias). However there are those that are trying hard to get Nebulites that are [B] or [A] Rank, and individuals who cannot Star Force their own Tyrant gear, and people who can't Bonus Potential Cube at all. There are some people who can't afford Tyrant or Root Abyss equipment. There are some men and women who quit after Lv.140-160. This is a big problem in terms of progression for many kinds of players who manage to remain for a very long period of time. The two mid-game and end-game are having difficulty progressing because of such constraints positioned in front of them. This is the reason we need revamped and new content.

In my view, reboot is a mask or a small step in the ideal way of having a better upgrading system. But, I still find it requires an overhaul because who in the right mind would cube and completely enhance something significantly less than the best they could get? I find it absolutely crazy that we can blast a full 160 Levels by just swapping out clean gear for another before Pensalir/Empress/Tyrant/Sweetwater/Gollux/Chaos Root Abyss equipment and after that you are working with gear by doing said content then farming for Reward Points/MS2 Mesos solely to fight Chaos or end-game bosses. The leveling and upgrading curve is ridiculous easy and then the scale moves off the charts. However once you get to the top there's nothing left to do. I can not put it into appropriate words of how to describe it, but it feels like we burst through articles then grind it out till insanity for the past small portion.I believe the progression system is still problem within the game. Reboot or non-Reboot, we are both affected by stated outcome.

Go To Top