WebHosting Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: had the green light

[*] posted on 13-3-2018 at 06:30
had the green light

“A few months ago, our head coach asked me if I would Nike Air Force 1 Dam like to become an assistant coach. I jumped at the chance, attended my Leadership in Running Fitness course and sent off my DBS (Disclosure Barring Service, formerly CRB) form. When I led my first group out as Coach Steph I was nervous but I did it. I bloody loved it!

“The person I am now is in a very good place. Now I want to help others with mental health problems. I am very open about my story and hope that it helps others to speak up and get help. I am proud to be a mental health ambassador for England Athletics.”

For more information about the England Athletics Mental Health Ambassador Nike Air Max 1 Mujer programme, visitIt’s been a while since you last ran. It may not have been your choice to stop – injury or illness may have meant an enforced break, or other life priorities may have taken over. Whatever the reason, if you plan to start running Nike Air Huarache Donna again after a break of a few months or more, it’s important to be realistic about what you’ll be capable of when you first return to running. Assuming you’ve had the green light from your physiotherapist to run again, here are seven key points Nike Air Max Thea Femme to consider before you go out for that first run…

You may have doubts about your running ability after a long break, but set a realistic goal that isn’t too daunting so that you’re feeling positive. “It’s important to set yourself a realistic target so that it’s achievable and you’re not going to give up,” says running coach Karen Hazlitt

Go To Top