WebHosting Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Anderson recommends [
lasky1994

[*] posted on 13-3-2018 at 03:34
Anderson recommends [

“10K to half marathon is not such a bad jump,” says Anderson. “If you allow three to four months of training you should be ready as long as you are sensible. Half-marathon to marathon gets more Nike Air Huarache Damen interesting. I would give yourself a good six months to gradually layer on the long runs and make the body better conditioned and stronger.”

Around six Adidas Superstar Dames months is also a realistic timeframe for anyone going from a marathon to an ultra. “Start adding conditioning work to make sure that the muscles involved in the repetition of the foot hitting the ground repeatedly are well conditioned,” adds Anderson. “This is what lets people down – not cardiovascular fitness but body conditioning – which means muscles stiffen up and can’t function properly.”

8. USE TWO PAIRS OF TRAINERS
Rotate two pairs of running shoes – they can be the same shoes, but an older and a newer pair will mean you can use Nike Air Huarache Dames the newer shoes for harder sessions and the older pair for recovery runs or sessions on more forgiving surfaces like grass. Anderson recommends Adidas Superstar Dam avoiding thin, lightweight shoes and spikes. “Some people go to a running track and pound around on spikes that are five years old and the inside lane is Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Femme like concrete as so many people have run over it,” he says. “Shoes must be in good condition.”

9. DO STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK
“I try to lift fairly heavy weights so I will do eight to 10 reps of squats, deadlifts, lunges and also upper body like chest press,” says marathon runner Tracy McCartney, a Merrell ambassador

Go To Top