WebHosting Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: www.airjordan12darkgrey.com
Xiaoyeshi

[*] posted on 27-11-2017 at 02:37
www.airjordan12darkgrey.com

THE REASON WHYy NEYMAR HAS BEEN A MUCH BETTER DEAL THAN GARETH BALE: A STRUGGLE BETWEEN TITANS Within the current football trends Homme Nike Shox NZ Blanche Noir Vente , trainers, sport writers and fans (and myself in my own small way) do a “new sport”, i.e. they like to compare the best performance of the greatest football champions. Until some time ago, in comparison to champions, Ronaldo and Messi were utilized as a touchstone, while today football fans exercise both their imagination and critical acumen on two international football stars, i.e. Neymar and Bale. I wish to start by saying that all trainers, sport writers or simple fans who desires to engage in a confrontation between Bale and Neymar face considerable difficulties, because they are two authentic “titans” on football.

The sectorial statistics (games played, goals, assists) help us in our opinion about individual players’ performance, but the final opinions (at least my own opinion) go beyond mere statistics and description of the data. And since statistic has its own important impact, I'll start with them first. And I first observe that both Neymar and Bale reported a high incidence of injuries during the present football season (2013-2014).

Neymar was outside with other team members for a couple of weeks Nike Shox R4 Blanche Pas Cher , while Bale had suffered leg muscle strains. However, after their return to their respective teams, the statistic provides the following information for each footballer:

1. Neymar played for Barcelona 29 games with 12 goals and 11 assists.
2. Bale played for Madrid 27 games, with 14 goals and 10 assists.
3. Neymar scored 72 goals in the Spanish league and UCL, while Bale has scored 65 goals within the same competitions.
4. Neymar’s average for the last months is about 16.6 percent, whilst Bale’s average is about 21.5 percent.

In conclusion, we can say that the statistic shows that Bale enjoyed a slight advantage over Neymar, who however is three years younger than his “rival.”

BEYOND THE STATISTICS

Statistics might say “something” about both of them, but not every thing is satisfactory. For example, statistics don't tell us that Neymar and Bale are quite different in physical constitution (while their style reaches high levels of overall performance). Neymar is agile as a leopard, and has developed a formidable dribbling, ball control and speed.

Bale is of strong build and is really a extremely powerful wing forward, equipped with exceptional speed Femme Nike Shox OZ D Noir Rose Solde , dribbling and ball control. From the strictly physical standpoint, I'd say that they are “NOT COMPARABLE” to one another. Instead, from a stylistic standpoint, each Bale and Neymar are at the “frontier” of human possibility of ball control and speed of execution.

However, because of the peculiar physical characteristics that distinguish both of them, I'd say that Neymar has some thing extra to offer, i.e. he displays Much more Creative IMAGINATION and FANTASY than Bale, which is probably the legacy of the GREAT BRAZILIAN SOCCER School, which gave the world some footballers such as Pele and Roberto Rivellino, to mention just two names.

Photo credit: goal Fake Publicity of banah sugar!!!!! banah Sugar
Submitted 2014-02-13 22:17:23 A sugar processing company that brought hype to Hialeah after it moved into a 300,000-square-foot space last July - promising to hire up to 300 workers - has filed for bankruptcy protection.The company's move to its new headquarters even prompted Miami-Dade County to rename a stretch of Southeast 10th Avenue "Banah Sweet Way" in honor of the company. Several local leaders, including county Mayor Carlos Gim?nez, attended the naming ceremony.

But late last week Homme Nike Shox 807 Bleu Noir Soldes , the company, which is owned by a convicted drug trafficker and which had sought taxpayer benefits from a government program promoting investments, left behind a line of outraged creditors. The company had only 15 employees.Banah Sugar International Group Inc. reported that it owed between $1 million and $10 million to a list of 232 people and companies, according to public records.

The company's administrative director, Luis Estrada, told El Nuevo Herald on Monday that the company's owner, Alex P?rez, was meeting with company officials and added that he was not authorized to comment on the issue.The bankruptcy was filed under Chapter 11, which allows for an attempt to reorganize the company. It allows the company's management to continue day-to-day operations, but the bankruptcy court must make all the company's important decisions.

On Monday, several creditors criticized Banah's owner for failing to make payments.

"I feel frustrated and deceived," said Alexander A. P?rez, owner of Florida Patrol Investigators (FPI) Homme Nike Shox Current Leather Noir Soldes , a Hialeah company that provided security services to the company. "They sent me checks that bounced, and we sued them."FPI's owner said that the company owes him close to $70,000 for security services at Banah his company at 215 SE 10th Ave.Hialeah's mayor, Carlos Hern?ndez, declined to comment on the sugar company's bankruptcy filing, but he defended renaming Southeast 10th Avenue after the company, saying that Banah had promised to make significant investments in the area.

County spokesperson Fernando Figueredo said that Gim?nez had attended the ceremony "in good faith," since its intention was to highlight an investment made in a 10-acre plant where 200,000 bottles of liquid sugar were supposed to be processed every day."The mayor knew nothing about the company's background," Figueredo said. "He attended because the company wa. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Football Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys

Go To Top