WebHosting Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: former Bergen Catholic star,Texans' Brian Cushing
aliciahuang

[*] posted on 14-9-2017 at 05:50
former Bergen Catholic star,Texans' Brian Cushing

former Bergen Catholic star,Texans' Brian Cushing,Authentic Spencer Ware Jersey, suspended 10 games for violating PED policy

has been suspended by the NFL for 10 games for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing substances, the former high school standout from Bergen Catholic and college star at USC,Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing, his team confirmed Wednesday.

This is the second such suspension in Cushing's nine-year NFL career. He sat out the first four games of the 2010 season.

teammates and coaches. After consulting with his attorney and agent, 2017. In so doing, he is aware of the negative impact he has had on his team and most important his fans. It is with the deepest remorse that he humbly apologizes to his fans, he felt that rather than dragging the appellate process out,Cushing's attorney Harvey Steinberg released the following statement : "Brian Cushing regretfully announces he has been suspended for 10 games commencing on September 13, this would be the best way to proceed."?

when he was adamant in his denials that he ever knowingly used any banned substance,That represents quite a different response from the way Cushing reacted in 2010, even volunteering to undergo additional medical tests to determine how the hormone levels in question were so high.

"I've gotten to a point in my career, where I've moved past it," Cushing said. "Anyone who still doubts me, in my mental state, Cushing was still defiant to those who doubted him,In an interview with The Record in 2012, but I'll never forget it, I want to make them eat their words. It's a mental scar that definitely changed my mind-set. I've matured so much from it. I trust a lot less people."

after the shocking news delivered via a tweet from the Texans PR staff Wednesday afternoon,It is fans who are far less likely to trust him now, which relayed the NFL's official statement. "Brian Cushing of the Houston Texans has been suspended without pay for the team's next 10 games for violating the NFL policy on performing enhancing substances."

"Cushing's suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return to the Texans' active roster on Tuesday,Womens Tyreek Hill Jersey,The tweet went on to say, November 28 following the team's November 27 game against the Baltimore Ravens."

has long been dogged by rumors of steroid usage,Womens Justin Houston Jersey, but those didn't stop him from having successful, leading BC to the Group 4 state title as a senior (the last state championship won by the Crusaders), going back to his high school and college days,Womens Marcus Peters Jersey, drafted 15th overall in 2009 by the Texans,Cushing,Womens Travis Kelce Jersey, award-filled careers on the high school and college levels. He is considered among the best high school players ever to come out of North Jersey, a 13-10 win over rival Don Bosco remembered as one of the most hotly contested title games of all time.

and Cushing has been credited for opening new recruiting pipelines for players to follow. He was a first-team All American in 2008,Womens Spencer Ware Jersey, and after being selected by Houston, won AP Rookie of the Year honors following his rookie season. The award was later stripped due to the 2010 suspension, participated in the Army All American bowl and accepted a scholarship to USC. It was rare back then for North Jersey players to be recruited by the top West Coast schools,Cushing was The Record North Jersey Player of the Year, but in a re-vote by electors, it still went to Cushing.

Texans QB Tom Savage's agent extremely unhappy about benching

Tom Savage's agent is perplexed as to why the quarterback has been benched.

Savage's agent," Neil Schwartz,"I'm still trying to figure this out, said. "31 plays and you're getting benched? It makes no sense."

It's the worst kept secret in all of football that rookie QB Deshaun Watson will start the team's Thursday night game against the Bengals, and Schwartz wants to know why coach Bill O'Brien has decided to slide Savage down to the backup spot.

and I can't figure out why (O'Brien is) benching Tom, because that was the extent of what Tom saw in the first half,"I watched all 31 plays," Schwartz said on PFT Live.

Savage was given just 13 attempts before O'Brien sat him down in the first half of the Texans' disastrous game against the Jaguars. He was sacked six times, but on five of those sacks he got less than three seconds to get rid of the ball.

Schwartz said he even sought other opinions after watching the tapes, but no one saw Savage commit any egregious mistakes.

" Schwartz said. "He went 7 for 13 ...12 of the 13 balls touched the receiver's hands. The only ball that didn't was the strip-sack fumble that they called incomplete (upon replay). Seven were completions,"I went through every single play and I even went one step further. I asked two different NFL personnel people (or) coaches on two separate teams to evaluate and break down the film to see if I was missing something, five were drops."

Case Keenum,Authentic Tyreek Hill Jersey, Ryan Mallett, T.J. Yates,Authentic Justin Houston Jersey, the team has started Ryan Fitzpatrick,It's the same story for O'Brien and the Texans when it comes to their quarterbacks. Since O'Brien took over head coaching duties in 2014, Brandon Weeden,Authentic Marcus Peters Jersey, Brian Hoyer and Brock Osweiler at the QB spot. Now Savage and Watson can be added to the mix.

but Schwartz said it's disheartening that no one with the Texans stepped up to call out the shoddy offensive line,It remains to be seen if Watson can rally the Texans after the rough 29-7 loss, or the fact that multiple passes were dropped.

"I don't normally do this. This is only the second time I've done this in my career and it's only to defend a client where I felt he wasn't getting defended properly by the team or the media,Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey," Schwartz said. "Tom's obviously taken the high road and I would only expect Tom to take the high road. He's going to support Deshaun and he's going to support the team. He wants to beat Cincinnati and be a part of the Houston organization. He loves it down there. It's just frustrating."

Go To Top