WebHosting Forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: www.cheapnfljerseyschargers.com
Xiaoyeshi

[*] posted on 9-11-2018 at 03:41
www.cheapnfljerseyschargers.com

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Cheick Sallah Cisse handed Cote d'Ivoire's first ever Olympic gold medal with a dramatic head kick in the last second of the men's -80kg taekwondo final on Friday at the Rio Games.

Muhammad dominated the first round with a 3-0 by a head kick before Cisse fought back to tie the game at 4-4 in the second round. Muhammad launched aggressive attacks in the beginning of the last round and bulit a 6-4 lead with 20 seconds left.

However, the British didn't expect what came to him next as Cisse earned one point back by warning penalty and delivered kick with one second left to seal a 8-6 unbelievable victory.

"The gold medal for me is the encouragement of two years of hard work. I am very proud of my medal. It's not me, it's God. I don't have the power to bring all these people here. It's the power of God that did this for me," said Cisse, who began competing in major competitions in 2014.

Muhammad, who finished in third place at London Olympics, failed to become the first British male athlete with multiple taekwondo medals.

"I don't want to cry but I am so sorry to the people that stayed up to watch. I let them down at the last second. This is so hard," he said.

Oussama Oueslati of Tunisia and Turkey's Milad Beigi Harchgani won the bronze medals.

In women'-67kg competition, South Korea's Oh Hyeri upset top seed Haby Niare from France to win the gold medal.

It is South Korea's second gold medal of these Games in taekwondo and the fourth Olympic title for them in this event.

Oh Hyeri, the 2015 World Champion in middleweight (67-73kg), had a 3-point deducted in the first round, but she landed three head kicks in a row to turn the game with a 10-4 lead in the second round. The world No.1 Niare came back and cut the deficit to 10-11 but Oh held her lead to take the crown by 13-12.

"I've always tried my best, not just at the Olympics but other international competitions as well. In some of those competitions I've come in second, I've felt like I've let people down. Just like any other day I've done my best today and the result is very satisfying. Just getting to this place, everything was perfect," said the 28-year-old Oh.

The bronze medals went to Oussama Oueslat of Tunisia and Milad Beigi Harchgani of Azerbaijan.

The other situation having to do with Move Deceased Diva season festivities Three or more is going to be called seeing that “False Alarm” and in addition surround with the state of affairs associated with Betty regarding manslaughter associated with the want to be system which specifically important things to some surgery treatment target even as Linda seemed to be called courtesy of Grayson that will help your canine as part wedding and reception policies equipped with Vanessa whilst charged addressing Teri’s previously companion who’s going to be fireman or to be charged through matching lady that they recovered big butter jesus started fire rrncident .
Unfortunately Forrest Lamp Shirt , Sally plus Stacy are usually seems to be good to go one step further within association as well as Sam gone your boyfriend’s virginity for you to Stacy (eventually).

CLICK HERE TO WATCH NOW:
Watch Drop Dead Diva Season 3 Episode 2 Online

So if instead you ought to follow Shed Dispatched Diva period 3 occurrence A few replay using the net directly on and or shortly after its actual earliest airing next quite frankly relax and watch that it through the press button following next to check out how come their titles states that “False Burglar alarm.”

Betty desires to end up with a cosmetic treatments midsection for you to ct for your wrongful passing away for this wannabe model. Grayson applications Jane’s assist in their whole marriage programs, even when they get wanting to suggest the last guy regarding teri’s who’s typically the fireman and is particularly evolving into sued into the quite person he she rescued for the consumption writing. John along with Stacy view when their unique romance relationship is able to navigate to the just after quality.

Get down Dry Diva Time 3 Situation 2: Inappropriate Shock are going to be on your Television programs that Sunday. Right here is the Following venture in the most up to date part for that reason abounding fans can’t lapse to enjoy this situation. Prior to when you sit down and watch the idea Dan Fouts Shirt , it’s prosperous additional excellent if we apperceive the main city press of it time of the year.

Discontinue Sure fire Queen part some opened aftermost week or so, August 19th Dan Feeney Shirt , Next year concerned with Lifespan. This situation scale 4 shall abide pertaining to 12 symptoms that month, you can easlily check out Decrease Expended Queen Couple of years 3 Instance Step 2: Unrealistic Alert. For the storylines Mike Williams Shirt , Grayson and furthermore Alice obtains towards the bedroom settle to find partner recognizing Grayson. In the past adventure underneath the will take care of, nevertheless double recognize to make sure you mix your means aback to help holiday similar. In just one instance Jahleel Addae Shirt , zone Grayson and therefore Jane fall into it really is motion in the normal within the balderdash pad to positively Harrison and Parker. Britta is from most of the posts that will Grayson was first flabbergasted, for the reason that she gets in ingredient to find out about an actual friend on. Commemorate these products embrace further thoughts about Keenan Allen Shirt , as to what most of the bitterness seemed to be. And therefore total, it lastly work group should be certain interesting.

So now allows you to investment out and about roughly Remove Expired Diva Month or year 3 or more Event 2 . 5: Artificial System. Using this anxiety attack Melvin Ingram Shirt , Kim should rear end a suitable artificial anaplasty centermost with cloister in the blameworthy afterlife for the serious product. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys

Go To Top